Drève Richelle, 167, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium
ACSONE sa/nv develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards.
To reinforce its custom business applications project teams, ACSONE is looking for a Technical Lead.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Passionate about software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture;
- Open-source and quality minded;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Angular will be a plus
- Curious about emerging technologies and frameworks;
- Communicate designs in a clear way, sharing technical solutions with others;
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to understand business requirement and convert them to applications
- Ability to perform both as an individual and in a team and completing the given tasks on time
- 10 + years of experience in software development
- Holding a relevant master degree (in computer science, engineering, mathematics, ...);
- Excellent command of French and English, a basic knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
and you would like to:
- Lead a team and share good practices with your team members;
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Be a significant contributor to the business line’s growth.
What our employees appreciate:
- Technically challenging projects with a high level of personal responsibility and flat hierarchies
- An agile work environment with short decision-making paths
- Be part of a human sized company that cares about its employees;
- Team integration through active support from your colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Open-ended employment relationship with individual training opportunities
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
- Attractive salary package
You will be based in our Waterloo or Luxembourg office, with part-time remote work possibilities.
Nearly convinced? Need more details? Click on the "apply" button below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We will be more than happy to meet you and find out if you/we are the perfect match.