Software Engineer Odoo
Drève Richelle, 167, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium
Our Odoo and Python experts team is looking for a Software Engineer to cope with the growth of its activities.
If you recognize yourself in most of these:
- Passionate about development and Open Source software;
- Focused on software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture;
- Curious about emerging technologies;
- Comfortable with customers, can explain complex technical matters in a didactic way;
- French speaking, with a good command of English.
and you would like to:
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Be part of a human sized company that cares about his employees;
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted solution.
- Excellent command of Python (language and related frameworks) under Linux;
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL language;
- Complying with the acknowledged rules of the art (from design to production);
- A relevant master degree (computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc);
- Approx 2 years field experience in software development.
Nice to have:
- Experience in development within an ERP (Odoo or other);
- Contributions to the open-source communities;
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: PostgreSQL, nginx, git ...
Why choose Acsone?
Acsone was elected "BEST CONTRIBUTOR ODOO 2015". This award shows the importance Acsone gives to the evolution of the Odoo platform and to the development of reusable Open Source modules. Acsone is a very active contributor to the ODOO COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION (OCA). Joining Acsone therefore also means contributing to the open source community.
Acsone was also elected "BEST EUROPEAN PARTNER ODOO 2017". Our teams carry out the most ambitious Odoo projects. This allows everyone to make the most of their potential and reach an extraordinary level of excellence.
Contact us and get this new job in a friendly and dynamic working environment, on challenging and really interesting projects. Besides the benefits of working in a human-sized company, with great colleagues and involved managers, you’ll get an attractive salary package, regular training and the opportunity to continuously evolve with the company, either in a technical path or in a business path.
Possibility to work either in Waterloo, Liège or Luxembourg with partial remote work possibilities.