Junior Analyst Developer (m/f), Belgium
Drève Richelle, 167, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium
ACSONE (http://www.acsone.eu) develops tailor made software solutions for clients in Europe based on open-source components.
To reinforce its project teams in Belgium, ACSONE is looking for Analyst Developers or Software Engineers (f/m).
As part of ACSONE project teams your key focus areas will include software design, software development and testing of the components that you will implement.
You own a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and can demonstrate sound knowledge in Software Engineering;
You have a basic knowledge about standard development tools (IDE, unit testing, version control, issue tracking, continuous integration, ...);
You are passionate about software and are proud to show your first realizations;
You like direct contact with customers and you adjust your communication to their IT background;
You continuously strive to write high quality, efficient and maintainable code;
You are a fast learner and continuously seek to expand your knowledge about Software Engineering technologies and methods;
You love working in team and sharing your experience with co-workers;
You communicate efficiently in at least two of the following languages with a working knowledge of the third: French, Dutch, English.
- a friendly and dynamic work environment;
- the flexibility and opportunities of a human-sized company;
- regular training and development opportunities, adapted to your needs;
- several career paths, under the guidance of a dedicated mentor (project management, software architecture, business analysis);
- a complete and attractive salary package.